So sorry that I have been gone for a while. A lot has happened to my life, goods and bads and life is just getting back on track once again after the loss of my baby girl Bianca at 21 weeks of pregnancy.


Anyway, I have made this little Mr. Hearty the cactus and if any of you are actually looking to make a special gift for your special loved one on this coming Valentine's day then Mr Hearty can be one of the ideas. The pattern is written in English and is very easy to understand for beginners. If anyone is interested in making this little cutie cactus, the pattern is available on my Etsy shop. Finally, hopefully I will come up with something more soon. Until then, cya.


This entry was posted on 11:40 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

My dog, Mojo

PitaPata Dog tickers